Why were regular health checks appropriate?
The idea to support regular health checks for disease and illness prevention instead of treatment has a long prehistory that is branded by the wish of eternal youth up to Schopenhauer’s words: “Health is not everything, but without health everything is nothing”. As result of precipitance and the necessity for the body to “work”, nowadays, both consciousness and sensibility of body and psyche are strongly disregarded. Only, if there is a drawback in health, which disturbs the whole life plan, man becomes aware of the real importance of Health care.
Nowadays, malignant tumours and diseases considering heart and vascular system (heart attack, apoplexia, artherosclerosis) are the main causes of death! Considering only Germany, every year under 1000 people, 4 die of cancer, 5 of a heart attack, 4 of a apoplexia and about a third of the people after the 40th year of living dies of artherosclerosis.
10 to 20 % of all people suffer from cancer during their life time. The current increase of malignant tumour affection leads to the circumstance that soon even every third will suffer from cancer. Many cancer affections – e.g. leucemy and malignant melanoms – increase in seriousness and occurance. Although some causes often are difficult to understand, in some cases there is environmental influence and behavioural habits can play a major role. The so called “check-up” examination gives the opportunity of an early treatment and hence a good chance for the patient to achieve a full recovery. Exactly the same applies to artherosclerosis (vascular calcification) which have both apoplexia and heart attack as the worst manifestations.
In addition to this, there is a rapid increase of neurodegenerative diseases, especially the Alzheimer’s disease causing memory decline and loss of intellectual capability – This a serious burden for both sufferer and his relatives.
Many of these diseases can be treated, stopped and healed quite well today – In case of an early diagnosis
Survival rate for cancer patients 5 years after diagnosis (in %):
Medical Methods of Provision Examination
In modern medicine there are very effective, non-harming methods for an early treatment. A suggestive combination of medical art and technical examination procedures makes extented and individual preventive health care possible. However, in the case that something is not alright, there still is the opportunity to become responsive early enough organise a treatment already in an early stage to decrease or prevent any risk factors.
We have developed a preventive medical care, based on the newest and saved insights of the modern science in cooperation with international experts and the connection of integral medicine and modern science. This method involves, besides an intensive doctor-patient relationship during examination, the current best possible technological methods, which is far more extensive than a usual care program.
All examinations and measures are carried out by experienced specialists. This can be taken for granted and does not need to be mentioned any further. All early detection measures are only carried out if medically indicated.
- During the whole check-up examination the patient receives individual company and care;
- Medical specialists work on technical examinations and will be available for questions during the whole check-up procedure;
- All examinations will be carried out according to a carefully worked out scheme and are accurately co-ordinated in a chronological order. There are no blanks and no unnecessary waiting periods.
- At the outset, the doctor in charge of you will have an elaborate preliminary talk with you (considering your individual data, questions and problems, presentation of the check-up programme and every single examination) and will create your individual anamnesis;
- As most important examination for an early diagnosis of cancer a Positron-Emission-Tomography (PET) is carried out. This complete body examination can be parted into two sub-zones;
- PET of the throat and the thorax, as well as the lung;
- PET of the Abdomen and the pelvis;
- After this, there will be a PET of the brain for an early diagnosis of the Alzheimer’s disease and exclusion of the cerebral metabolism’s malfunctions;
- The Magnet-Resonance-Tomography (MRT) of the brain is also run through to support an exclusion of the Alzheimer’s disease, blood circulation dysfunctions and tumours. This morphologic-anatomic examination completes the examination with the functional PET. Modern Bildverschmelzungs techniques allow interaction between the different picture materials. Thus examinations can be combined exactly.
- The cerebral vessel illustration using MRT enable the doctor to rule out arteriosclerotic vessel narrowing and a vessel abnormalism, e.g. so called Aneurysmen that is an important reason for a sudden apoplexia, considering even younger people
- Depending on the individual problem, a musculo-skeletal MRT (Spinal column or extremities and joints) or a MRT of inner organs will be run, e.g. liver, kidney;
- Bone density measure for an early diagnosis of osteoporosis if medically indicated
- A spiral-Computer-Tomography of the lung is used to rule out tumours and phlogistic, as well as allergic lung diseases, which can develop unnoticed.
- A further important examination is a CT of the heart and the coronary vessels. This gives valuable information in connection with the cardiologic examinations about the heart capacity as well as the current status and condition of the coronary vessels
- Many people suffer from undetected thyroid diseases, so that an examination of the thyroid gland is part of an effective check-up:
- Thyroid function diagnostics
- Thyroid sonography
- Further on, Blood tests are essential to achieve a significant result:
- Identification of tumour markers
- Hormone identifications
- Measures of the metabolism parameter
- Risk factor analysis and a qualitative and quantitative illustration
- At the end of every check-up there will be an intensive conversation about the results and diagnostic findings. In addition to this there will be an advisory talk with
- Individual commendations about further medical care and necessary treatment
- Illustration of potential risk factors
- Concrete therapy concepts
- Every check-up participant will receive a detailed profitability report in book-form, which includes all diagnostic findings, records, therapy advices and pictures
Diagnostic of vascular diseases
Taking a look on heart and vascular diseases both work in a similar way as tumours. Both diseases can only be treated without damage to health, of there is an effective health care. This particularly needs the use of a Spiral-Computer-Tomograph and a Magnet-Resonance Tomograph. Using this ultra-fast Spiral-CT, it is possible to illustrate circumscribed calcifications of the coronary vessels, which mostly are the first signs of a coronary heart disease.
The MRT makes an illustration of brain supplying vessels possible without the use of x-ray radiation or contrast mediums. However, illustrations of the aorta, pelvis and leg arteries can be made, using under circumstances a combination with supersonic examinations (Colour-Duplex).
In addition to this, many arteriosclerotic vascular diseases can be seen through specific changes in blood components (so called vascular risk factors: Cholesterol, Blood fats, proteins, amino acids (Homocystein) and sugar, but also some rheuma factors.), which can be found through specific blood tests.
Early diagnosis of brain diseases
The demential brake-down processes of the brain, nowadays, are always significant: The people lvie longer and do not only want to remain fit physically, far more they want to save their mental vitality. Nonetheless, scientists know that with an increasing age demential diseases increase, but also can be found increasingly at younger people. Thereby, arteriosclerotic blood circulation malfunctions have an important role. They can be controlled through an early diagnosis and early treatment.
The Alzheimer’s disease can be passed on genetically in some cases. However, in the meantime, it can be treated effectively. The only condition is an early diagnosis, in the best case if there are no clinical complaints yet. As earlier the treatment begins as effective is the treatment and the longer can the disease be stopped and symptoms be weakened.
As the Alzheimer’s disease using PET in an early state already shows a typical clinical finding pattern, an examination in combination with an MRT of the brain is the most important for an effective treatment.